Move Offshore is a leading solutions provider with 10+ years of in-depth expertise in various BPO projects. Since 2004, our technology-driven approach hasowed us to partner with thousands of top-tier clients worldwide and provide them with tailored outsourcing services that facilitate growth and efficiency while reducing costs.
We have worked with hundreds, if not thousands, of small and midsize enterprises (SMEs) throughout our 10+ year journey.
Yes, we serve startups of kinds by offering affordable, dependable services. Outsourcing can be especially helpful for startups as it provides access to specialized expertise without the need for extensive in-house resources. Startups in the tech, financial, and real estate industries particularly benefit from outsourcing business services.
We serve businesses of sizes across multiple industries. We’re well-equipped to clients in the financial and legal sectors, healthcare, real estate, architecture, IT, retail, hospitality, and more. Almost every business can benefit from outsourcing tasks to our skilled teams, no matter their industry.
We are based in Orlando, Florida, USA, and have three support centers in India. The latter helps us offer a quality service at competitive prices.
Move Offshore has collaborated with businesses and entrepreneurs from various regions worldwide. However, most of our clients reside in the United States. and the United Kingdom If you’re uncertain about our service availability in your area, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
Upon joining our company, our call center employees possess at least two years of professional working experience in international call centers. The remainder of our employees holds a minimum of a Bachelor of Commerce or a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, depending on what is relevant to their role.
Our contract periods generally range from three months to one year. However, short-term or one-off projects can commence upon signing a contract.
We offer a free trial to demonstrate our services and address any issues. If you’re unsatisfied post-trial, you can terminate your service without incurring a penalty. If the final product doesn’t meet your expectations, we take responsibility, welcome feedback, and redo the project at no extra cost.
Safeguarding your information is of the utmost importance to us. We enforce the following stringent security measures:
- Storing client information in encrypted files on secure servers.
- Conducting regular workforce training on privacy.
- Ensuring executives and managers sign confidentiality agreements.
- Including non-disclosure, confidentiality, and non-solicitation clauses in our contracts.
- Providing materials necessary for task completion on a need-to-know basis.
- Working with reputable third parties.
- Using encryption and firewall protection to secure cloud data storage.
Our pricing structure is flexible and tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Here are some of the options we provide:
- Hourly Rate : For projects with a variable scope that require ongoing support.
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) : For projects that require our team to dedicate a set number of hours per week or month over a fixed period.
- Custom Rates : For projects that require a unique pricing strategy.
- Project-Based : For projects that require a comprehensive quote for the entire scope of work.
Not at all. Involving skilled third parties through outsourcing provides greater control over the core aspects of your business while entrusting non-core operations to specialized experts. In doing so, you’ll increase productivity and growth.
When you outsource to us, you can expect a range of benefits, including:
- Cost Reduction : By working with us, many of our clients save up to 60% on business process management, customer support, and lead generation.
- Round-the-Clock Operations : Our team works 24/7, including federal holidays, ensuring rapid project turnaround times.
- Customized Solutions : Our services are fully customizable to match your business requirements.
- Transparent Pricing : We promise never to charge extra or hidden costs.
We have partnered with Bank of America, so you can make of your payments via Wire, Zelle, or ACH.
You can call us on +1 (281)-899-0730 or send your queries to email@example.com Alternatively, fill in the contact form on our website. We’ll do our best to get back to you ASAP!