Benefits of Offshore Call Center
An offshore call center is an external service provider located outside of the country that takes care of an organization’s customer service operation. An offshore call center provides 24/7 services at affordable rate.
Benefits of Offshore Call Center:
- Focus on Key operations: If you want to run your own customer care center you need to spend time on hiring the resources, training and team management. You can save the time by outsourcing these operations to Offshore call center provider and it allows you to focus on core business activities and strengthen their brand.
- 24/7 Availability: Your customer services line should be reachable 24/7. Offshore call center providers make the executives available round the clock to help your customers.
- Lower cost: The main reason an organization outsources its customer care services operations to a third-party service provider is significantly cheaper than onshore or in-house call centers. Especially in India executives’ pay and other overhead cost are lower than other countries because the cost of living in India is low.
- Language advantage: Overseas countries like India have a huge number of professionals who speak multiple languages like English, Urdu, German, French…, etc so they can rectify/clarify your customer’s issues and queries effectively.
How to choose an offshore call center:
Recognize your needs: A good third-party service provider performs as a part of your company, like a puzzle piece. Before finding a good offshore customer care service provider you should initially recognize your own necessities.
Request Verifiable data: Ask for their history with customer care services execution and CSAT score that can provide you with a good sense of how they cooperate with their clients and how they will connect with yours. Reports from their present clients will also be useful. yet additionally get a sense for what they consider to be an effective achievement.
Request for Proposal: Making an itemized RFP is an extraordinary spot to begin. If your main focus is about quality then enquire whether the service provider focus on quality or quantity. Even both are good approach, but you are searching for a service provider who meets your requirements.
Check Reviews and Feedbacks: The most ideal way to begin is by perusing current data about offshore customer care service providers that can uphold your business. Before choosing the customer care service provider checking the reviews in public websites or getting feedback from the other organization who used the particular service provider is an excellent strategy. There are some websites for call center reviews like Glassdoor, Call Center Focus, Trustpilot, Outsource Accelerator.
Services that you can outsource: Offshore third-party service provider can help you on below services.
- Telemarketing services
- Inbound call center services
- Outbound call center services
- Phone answering services
- Order taking services
- Appointment setting services
- Technical helpdesk services
- Cold calling services
- Chat support services
- Email support services
Offshore call centers are an effective method to smoothen customer communication and give an excellent customer experience at a low cost. Various countries like the US, Europe, UAE, Singapore, and Australia have started to outsource their customer care services to offshore service providers.